Custom Search

Monday, December 1, 2008

Hotel Booking Systems Quest - Day 1

Having spent a great deal of time working on a consultancy basis for hotel and motel owners, I have often figured that a blog would be a great place to share my thoughts, moments of genius, failures, and grievances with the world… There have, after all, been a large number of them.

For more than a year I have tried to find some time in my busy schedule to get this blog started and now (from my current office in Nanjing, China) I have done so. I feel a new day is dawning.

Most of my work surrounds the formative days of small to medium sized hotels, motels and guesthouses; the days when clients are searching for suppliers, guests, and very importantly, hotel booking systems.

I have discovered a number of great suppliers and booking systems, and these I will share with you in this blog.

I do, of course, have my current favourites. However, as a new day is dawning, a new quest will begin… To discover whether there are any better alternatives to my current preferences.

Let the quest begin…

No comments: